Employment Law for Employers in Carlisle, Cumbria & Northumberland
We have a great deal of experience in balancing the requirements of the law with commercial concerns – so you can rest assured that we’ll give you a combination of legal and business advice.
We prefer to get involved at the earliest possible stage in order to reduce risk and limit cost – and we will advise you of cost levels throughout proceedings so there are no nasty surprises.
Above all, we provide a service which gives you thoroughly professional advice with a personal touch. Wherever and whenever you wish to discuss your responsibilities and liabilities as an employer, we’ll be happy to respond.
Areas of employment law that our expertise covers include:
- Service agreements & restrictive covenants
- Settlement agreements
- Disciplinaries & grievances
- TUPE advice
- Staff handbooks
- Employment tribunal claims
- Short-term & long-term sickness absences
- Managing misconduct & poor performance issues
- Redundancies, office closures & relocations
- Changes to employees’ terms & conditions of employment
Client Feedback from Recent Event
“Interactive, informative session. Good timing.”
“Very informative and interesting. Developed my skills.”
“Found the event very useful and informative. Helped develop my skills and knowledge in this area.”