Employment Law for Employers in Carlisle, Cumbria & Northumberland
We have a great deal of experience in balancing the requirements of the law with commercial concerns – so you can rest assured that we’ll give you a combination of legal and business advice.
We prefer to get involved at the earliest possible stage in order to reduce risk and limit cost – and we will advise you of cost levels throughout proceedings so there are no nasty surprises.
Above all, we provide a service which gives you thoroughly professional advice with a personal touch. Wherever and whenever you wish to discuss your responsibilities and liabilities as an employer, we’ll be happy to respond.
Areas of employment law that our expertise covers include:
- Service agreements & restrictive covenants
- Settlement agreements
- Disciplinaries & grievances
- TUPE advice
- Staff handbooks
- Employment tribunal claims
- Short-term & long-term sickness absences
- Managing misconduct & poor performance issues
- Redundancies, office closures & relocations
- Changes to employees’ terms & conditions of employment